" Without a Vision the people perish; but one who keeps the instruction is blessed."
Part of my call and ministry as pastor of KPC.
- To lead people to Christ and to make disciples
for Christ. To re-initiate the respect of God’s
written word and of the living Word of God in
the church and in people’s daily life.
- To stir up the hunger and the thirsty in every
believer of God’s living water.
- To equip those whose hearts and lives got the
grace of being called in different ministries.
- To encourage old and young to praise God in
the unity of the Spirit through prayer and music.
- To help people live their lives as an expression
of “draw me close to You!”
- To experience renewal in the church and
through the church within our community.
- To preach the Gospel in and outdoors, to teach people about of how-to walk-in God’s ways, to comfort the broken hearts, to ignite God’s Spirit fire in people’s lives, to help people open their eyes to see the beauty of Christ, to lead people to experience God’s presence in their own lives, to assist believers to rebuild their prayer altars, to stir up the love of many for God’s written and Incarnated Word through the passion of God’s Spirit.
- To be there where He wants me and where He can use me, and to be there where I can meet and help those who are in need /eager for Christ.
- To be a lever in people’s lives to reach the edge of saying: “Now I know that My Savior lives!”
Michael W. Smith - Waymaker ft. Vanessa Campagna & Madelyn Berry